Our Centred Mums in Motion course was created as a result of the huge demand from women for ways to get them ready to run/do HIIT classes/return to their netball club or whatever else they were wanting to do that was going to challenge their postnatal body. And remember, once postnatal, always postnatal – the programme is suitable whether your baby is 6 weeks or 26!
This course is suitable for you if you:
- Have EVER had a baby – whether that baby is 6 weeks or 26 years old!
- Want to improve your body confidence
- Want to improve your pelvic floor and abdominal function
- Are looking to do high impact exercise
- Are already doing high impact exercise but know your core needs to do more!
- Feel like you need to reconnect with your core
- Are at any level of fitness – you can work through at your own pace
- Are any size or shape
The course contains the following content:
- Full detailed screening and referral process if necessary
- Foundations module to clarify all the basic knowledge that EVERY women SHOULD have about her body – guidance on exercises to improve your breathing strategy, posture and alignment, information about abdominal separation and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Nutrition module explaining why nutrition matters and how you can use it to get the most out of your exercise programme
- 6 exercise modules starting with basic core rehab and building up to loading, adding impact and good exercises to do alongside your high impact work
- Weekly coaching call for accountability – exercise of the week, educational info
- Access to step by step exercise videos as well as longer pre-recorded classes in the exclusive membership area
- Access to video recordings with a life coach and women’s health physio to give you greater insight into your body and how to care for yourself
- Bonus relaxation download
- Access to private facebook group for support & guidance from me, Joanna and the rest of the group – accountability helps!
- Better body awareness to give you autonomy over what exercise works for you and what doesn’t – this will help you use your body better for the rest of your life!